Ohio’s New State Hearings Web Portal
In Ohio, if you believe you have been mistakenly denied benefits or services for many Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) programs—or if you disagree with a decision about your case—you can ask for a hearing from the ODJFS Bureau of State Hearings.
Thanks to a new web portal called State Hearings Access to Records Electronically (SHARE), it’s now easier than ever to request a state hearing or access your state hearing information.
To access SHARE, just follow these steps:
1. Go to https://hearings.jfs.ohio.gov/SHARE/.
2. Log in using your Ohio Benefits ID and password. (If you do not have an Ohio Benefits account, sign up at ssp.benefits.ohio.gov)
3. Verify your identity through Experian Precise ID, a fraud detection and prevention service.
4. Sign on to https://hearings.jfs.ohio.gov/SHARE/.
SHARE is easy to use and always available. To learn more, visit
You can use SHARE to:
• Request a state hearing
• Withdraw a state hearing
• Find out the status of a hearing
• Access scheduling information
• Request a different day or time
• Access hearing documents
• Upload documents that you want to present at the hearing
Mike DeWine, Governor
State of Ohio
Kimberly Hall, Director
Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
JFS 08039 (Rev. 3/2019)
This institution is an equal
opportunity provider and employer.