Geauga County Job and Family Services is committed to investigating allegations of fraud. If you provide your name and contact information, investigators may contact you for additional information. Privacy laws prevent us from discussing the results of any investigation that may result from your report.
What are the different types of public assistance fraud?
- Child Care provider fraud
- Child Care assistance fraud
- SNAP store fraud
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) recipient fraud
- Medicaid provider fraud
- Medicaid recipient fraud
- Cash Assistance (OWF) recipient fraud
How can I report public assistance fraud?
- Call us at (440) 285-9141 or toll free 1-800-209-7590 and tell the operator you want to make a fraud referral.
- Print off the Fraud Reporting Form and submit it to Geauga Job and Family Services.
- E-mail us at: email@example.com
- E-mail the State using the following website: https://jfs.ohio.gov/fraud/index.stm